Monday, April 13, 2009

Peach fuzz shaving?

Peach fuzz shave im shaving?


im shaving my peach fuzz mustache, and im a boy , im 12.


im almost13. my dad says that if i shave, i will have these black dots over where my peach fuzz was,


im shaving it, its confirmed but i wanted to know if when you shave pech fuzz, it grows back as peach fuzz or if it grows as thick black hairs. will i look stupid if i shave?


does jerking off make you grow more hairs? XD


it looks a bit like dirt on my upperlip, if i shave will it still look like dort? i think my friends will make fun of me.XD

Peach fuzz shaving?
Shave it. You can%26#039;t leave the peach fuzz there forever. Over time, as you shave it periodically, it will thicken and darken. Eventually, they will reappear daily as thick, coarse whiskers.





Masturbation dose not produce hair growth, blindness or anything else besides the expected bodily fluids. If it caused hair to grow, baldness would quickly be eradicated on the planet.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment